Friday 9 February 2018

Weekly update

Hi, Everybody!

Heeeeeere's Dave:


Hey, so everybody who bought a CAN7 got one?

I didn't.
I faxed Dave about it, and he said:


So, a). Here's what the email response I got from sandeep.s.atwal@studiocomix.com was:
Error Icon

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to sandeep.s.atwal@studiocomix.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces.

And, b): You read the man, if you have, had or are having problems with your CAN7, let Dave know by calling in. 519 576 0610. Leave a message. Lot's of tape, take your time.

c), I'ma taking care of without your guys help.

d): if you ARE a "b)", keep this in mind when you file your complaint.

All right, everybody back to work or what have you...

Next time: Boxes, all about boxes...

3 comments:

Tony Dunlop said...

As I posted here earlier, I got two CAN7s. Whoever was expecting #140 of 175, please write me at roxanton (at) Comcast (dot) net. I'll be happy to forward it to the rightful owner at my own expense.

Travis Pelkie said...

The emails I've gotten from Sandeep were that beginning part at gmail.com, so maybe that's why you didn't get a response?

JLH said...

Yeah, as Travis said, maybe try gmail, as Dave says Sandeep has had that email for years and studiocomix is pretty new.

(My CAN7 was #2! Hopefully it wasn't a number previously claimed by anyone, but if it was, let me know and I'll gladly trade)